Wednesday

Make Me a Supermodel, The Kanji for None & my lack of gifs

0714.10

So, yesterday I was watching Make Me a Super Model so much, that I totally forgot to write an entry. Ohohoho. Which is why I'm writing an entry today but dating it as the 14th.

I'm being sneaky and watching the 2008, First Season on youtube, because it's hard to find it for sale. The only option I've seen it buying the season from digitally amazon for $21. It would have been really nice for there to have been a DVD though.

I think the show is pretty interesting considering they have guys & girls (although, I'd totally got for it if a show just had guys). It's waaaay more entertaining than if it just had all girls. The only unfair part is only one person can win. So it's either a boy or girl, not both. I think they could be a little harsh. The way you compare men and women are completely different.

On to some of the more interesting characters -

I'll just go down the site's list.
Aryn shouldn't have gotten kicked off so early on. I have no idea why Jay was tooling around on the show for so long. America voted wrong on that one, but at least Jay was voted off next episode. I think he was mainly kept on because he was the only black man. But for real, he wasn't that good.
Katy was like the Belle of Twilight. I have absolute hate and disgust. She smoked and then always complained about not being able to work out. WELL DUH. I'm so glad she got kicked off.
Dominic... well, I still don't know if I was propaganda'd or not. I thought he was actually okay, but there was consistent hate towards him from everyone on the show. I thought it was kind of unfair. I think he could have looked good in the later episodes, but, I guess he walk was sort of lacking..? Nice name, btw.
Frankie and Casey..
I had so much trouble keeping them straight. Frankie is too full of himself, and I don't like his long hair, bust Casey I can deal with. He's actually kind of sweet (and goes great with Perry. Oo la la.).
From the moment I found out Ben was a prison guard I loved him.
And then there's my favorite, Ronnie (of course, isn't he everyone's favorite?). I didn't even assume he was gay until he said he has a crush on Ben. And now all I can think is, "YOU GUYS BELONG TOGETHER." Srsly.
And Holly. Her hair was ugly before. Now I give it a thumbs up.

Aaannnd I played some Shiaya. Only level 15 though.
I really wanna get a good mage in there too.


5 Kanji Corner ------------------------------------------------------
***DISCLAIMER:: I AM NOT AN EXPERT.
I AM 3 & 1/2 YEARS BOOK TAUGHT.
THIS IS FOR MY OWN REVIEW, BUT I JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE.


(((    ))) 
Front, before, former
ゼン・まえ
AM: ごぜん(午前)

(((  )))  
Exclusive
セン
Major (College): せんこう(専攻)

 
(((   ))) 
To get on
ジュウ・の(る)

(((  ))) 
To teach
チョウ・おし(える)
Church: きょうかい(教会)
Classroom: きょうしつ(教室)

(((  )))
None, nil
ム・ブ・な
Without: なし(無し)
Safety, quietness: ぶじ(無事)
-less: なき(無き)
Impossible: むり(無理)
Nonexistence: むう(無有)
Free of Charge: むりょう(無料)


A Dose of Boy Love ------------------------------------------------------

Bokurani Matsuwaru.
I don't even think I've read this far...
I'm lame.



Error4O4 ------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, no gifs today!
I didn't watch anything from Netflix's Instant database.


( ゚▽゚)
- ハムウ
(@11:40AM for 0714.10、 On 0715.10)

No comments:

Post a Comment