Thursday

The Kanji for Moon, SNL Gifs, and Pretty Boys

0708.10

Ahaha. I've been so lazy these past few days,
not to mention staying up til 2 AM in the morning.
BUT IT'S SUMMER,
IT'S ALLOWED, RIGHT?

5 Kanji Corner
------------------------------------------------------
***DISCLAIMER:: I AM NOT AN EXPERT.
I AM 3 & 1/2 YEARS BOOK TAUGHT.
THIS IS FOR MY OWN REVIEW, BUT I JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE.


(((  ))) 
Gate 
モン・かど
Field of Specialization: せんもん(専門) 
(((  )))  
Rest, a day off 
キュウ・やす(む)・やす(める)
「At ease!」: やすめ(休め)
Without holiday: むきゅう(無休)
A suspension or rest from school: きゅうがく(休学)
Soothing, consolation: きやすめ(気休め) 
(((  ))) 
Hand 
シュ・て
Unskilled: へた(下手)
Skilled: じょうず(上手)
(((  ))) 
To know, to get to know 
チ・し(る)・し(らせる)
Ignorance: ちむ(知無)
Intelligence: えいち(英知)
(((  ))) 
Monday, month, moon 
ガツ・ゲツ・つき
Monday: げつようび(月曜日)
Moon: つき(月
The real reading for Yagami Raito: (やがみ・つき)夜神 月

Daily Boy Love Moment ------------------------------------------------------

Today we have the lovely Fushimi-san and Shinshu-san~!
The manga is called "Amai Nukumori" by Toyama Mako,
which, I just started reading today. haven't finished it all yet.


Gif TIEM! ------------------------------------------------------

So I've been watching Saturday Night Live on Netflix lately,
and this is what happens:

(Feel free to save them to your computer :D)
((Yes, I made these myself by recording video and then using an animation program to convert them to gifs.
I do not own the people, characters, or shows. Rights go to SNL, Andy Samberg, Neil Patrick Harris & Jude Law))



And because Jude Law is a beast:


Leave a comment on my TM Diary
& I'll coin you.
( ゚▽゚)
-ハムウ

No comments:

Post a Comment