Friday

Keyboard Cat Gif, The Kanji for Mountian, and HOLD UP. IMA PLAYIN FF7!

0709.10

I would just like to announce that,
#1 - Two days ago, I finally got my Drawing 1 class for college.
It might not sound like much,
but it was the one class I needed for everything to go smoothly my Freshman year.
And I got it, because I'm hax,
and stalked the class registration page for a week after my initial orientation.
#2 - I downloaded FF7 from the PS3 store.
The un-sexiness of Cloud's pixels kills my eyes,
BUT - at least I can finally play the game.


5 Kanji Corner -----------------------------------------------

***DISCLAIMER:: I AM NOT AN EXPERT.
I AM 3 & 1/2 YEARS BOOK TAUGHT.
THIS IS FOR MY OWN REVIEW, BUT I JUST THOUGHT I'D SHARE.

(((  ))) 
Request, trust
ライ・たの(む)・たの(もしい)・たよ(る)
Vain hope: そらたのみ(空頼み)
Favor: たのみごと(頼み事)
Reliable, trustworthy: たのもしい(頼もしい)
To ask a favor of,entrust: たのむ(頼む)

(((  )))  
Sandbank, state
シュウ・す
Sandbank: す(州)
Out-of-State: しゅうがい(州外)
State Law: しゅうほう(州法)
Honshuu (Largest of the main Japanese islands): ほんしゅう(本州)
Kyuushuu (Most southern of the Japanese islands): きゅうしゅう(九州)

(((  ))) 
Mountain 
サン・やま
Festival Float: だし(山車)
Volcano: かざん(火山)
Hill: こやま(小山)

(((  ))) 
To wait
タイ・ま(つ)・ま(ち)
Meeting place: まちあい(待合)

(((  ))) 
To sleep, to lie down
シン・ね(る)・や(める)
Bedroom: ねど(寝所)
Napping: ごろねする(
寝する)


Daily Boy Love Moment ------------------------------------------------------

We've got the boys from Bukiyou na Silent today. Toono & Tamiya!
Give it up for the two awkward lovers. :]



Gif TIEM! ------------------------------------------------------

More Saturday Night Live, Lonely Island,
and the lovey Keyboard Cat, for the lawlz.
(Feel free to save them to your computer :D)
((Yes, I made these myself by recording video and then using an animation program to convert them to gifs.
I do not own the people, characters, or shows. Rights go to SNL, Andy Samberg, Bradley Cooper, Charlie Schmidt & Keyboard Cat












Leave a comment on my TM Diary
& I'll coin you.

( ゚▽゚)
-ハムウ

2 comments: